|Established Year||: 1955|
|Address||: Thennathoor Parapuzha Thodupuzha Idukki (Dt)|
|Phone||: 04862 279350, 9747009420|
This convent started on 19th July 1955 by the strenuous work of Rev. Fr. Sebastian Pulloppillil, the vicar of the Parish. The Patron of this convent is St. Augustine. Rev. Sr. Laetitia was the first Headmistress of the L.P. School here. Mother Susanna was the first Superior. We are fortunate to celebrate the golden Jubilee of this convent in 2005.